Long week


It’s the end of a very long week, and I can say I am glad my weekend is here. I definitely need to recoup. This past week was the first week that I worked 5 straight days. Man, I am pooped. Not to mention, it is starting to heat up out here. It was in the mid 80’s at least 3 days this week. I’m sure it doesn’t help that I haven’t gotten much sleep this week. On Thursday morning, I woke up at 5 am and could feel the hardwood floor underneath me. Apparently my air mattress has a puncture, which I can’t seem to find anywhere. Last night I slept on a couch that is more like a bench. It’s got a wooden frame and very thin cushions. This morning I woke up and wanted to stay home, but I didn’t. I arrived at the building site to see 3 busloads of students from LSU ready to help. I had a great day getting to know some of the students and help acting as assistant foreman.

Well the café where I am using wifi is getting ready to close so I will tell you more tomorrow. Good night all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment