Jazz Fest 2010


On Friday I got invited to attend Jazz Fest with a new acquaintance of mine. He works for Shell (Shell is a major sponsor of Jazz Fest). Yes, this was the day after my root canal. All I wanted to do was rest my sore mouth in bed, but Aretha Franklin was performing (I figured she'd be worth getting out of bed for). When we arrived at the fair grounds, we were informed that Aretha had canceled earlier that morning. In her place would be Earth Wind and Fire. I also had a chance to see Kirk Franklin. I even did the electric slide with others in the audience.

Second Line

Earth Wind & Fire





Kirk Franklin

I was given a ticket for Saturday, too. I saw Emma Thompson, Trombone Shorty, and Pearl Jam!


Emma Thompson                                                             Trombone Shorty
Pearl Jam


The crowd

0 comments:

Post a Comment