Beautiful Day in New Orleans


When I woke up this morning, I felt heavy, like I had a lot of things on my mind. Considering all that’s going on I decided to take the day off to make arrangements and get things organized. After spending the morning planning I decided to get out and go for a walk. I walked just over 5 miles around Audubon Park which is a beautiful park across the street from both Tulane University and Loyola University. It was so nice to be outside (by the way, it was 92 degrees with a heat index of 102 today) and around nature.



My evening turned out just as lovely. I joined a friend for dinner at a restaurant on the Riverbend followed by drinks at the Monkey Hill lounge, (one of my favorite places in New Orleans).


Such a wonderful day in NOLA, I’m feeling much lighter and am ready for whatever tomorrow may bring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment