Quiet Day in New Orleans


It was a very relaxing day today, which was nice. I needed that. After sleeping in til about 11:00 AM, I woke up fully rested and looking forward to the day. I went to lunch with a friend at Lucy's, where we were going to watch the World Cup. About 20 min. into the game, the satellite went out due to the daily storm in New Orleans.

It has been difficult to watch the World Cup series as I do not have a TV, so I was really looking forward to watching the final game. We decided to go to a bar around the corner. Of course I had been rooting for team USA, no longer in contention, so I was open either way (Spain/Netherlands). I had a blast watching the game and discussing it with fellow fans.

Reminded me of how much I miss the sport.

Pics from today



0 comments:

Post a Comment