Bright and Early


I woke up this morning at 8 AM and had another productive day of packing. I got 2 bags packed and had hoped to send them of on Greyhound shipping today but when I got there they were closed. Kind of frustrating because I asked a friend to take me and I called before hand to see what time they closed. The representative I spoke with gave me the hours of operation for the actual Greyhound transportation, not Greyhound shipping.

I will try again tomorrow. I'm hoping I can barrow my site supervisor’s truck but if not, I will have to catch a cab. I really hope the truck is available because I can't really afford the taxi.

My friend Jason treated me to a goodbye dinner. We called it an early night because we were both exhausted. It could have something to do with the fact that I only got 3 hours of sleep last night. I’m planning on another busy day tomorrow...I would like to work one last day but I am not sure if I can fit it in with all that I have to do. Probably won't know until the morning but I'll keep you posted.

It’s only 9:50 PM here but I am headed to bed. Have a great evening everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment