Dedication on Flake


Even though things are a bit stressful, I still want to give 100%. I went to bed last night looking forward to going to work and this morning I woke up with the same feeling.

Today was a wonderful day. Yes, it was 110 degrees again, but I still had a blast. I enjoyed every moment, from cutting to running errands to teaching and celebrating.

When I got to work today we were told that there was going to be a dedication. The house being dedicated was the first house I helped build start to finish (with the interior and finishing work). I also had the opportunity to work very closely with homeowner Joy (not her real name) over the past few months. I even had a chance to work with her lovely daughters a couple times. I took a few pictures on Brian’s disposable camera. I will get them posted as soon as I can, along with Joy’s bio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment