Sad Day In New Orleans


It's 10:00 AM and it's already been a full day. This morning I walked over to Brian's to pick up his truck, then I loaded my bags in the back. For those of you who don't know, I am a bit of a heavy packer...but cut me some slack, I was packing for 6 months and didn't know what I would need. :-) Anyways, yesterday I had a friend to help me with my large bag but today, it was all me. I must say, I did a pretty good job. It didn’t take me long to load the largest bag (which everyone refers to as a dead body) into the truck. Now, I'm headed to Greyhound where I will ship them to Seattle.


I'm dedicated to the job that needs to be done here in New Orleans and am determined to get to work today even if it's only for half a day as it will be my last day of building. It doesn't really seem bitter sweet, just sad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment