I'm back


Why is it that I run into connectivity problems at each place I stay?


Sorry for that bit of randomness. I’m sure you’re dying to know…yes, I moved…but I’ll get to that in a minute. First, I want to explain my absence.


As you read, my laptop has been having some difficulty recognizing the wireless network at my new place. I let my roommate take a look at it and three hours later, it was fixed. I’m back :-)


Now, the move. I decided that I wasn’t going to let the rain stop me. I mean I’m from Seattle after all! A friend I met at the hostel came despite the rain and helped me with the move. We got it all done in 3 trips. I furnished my new room with the dresser and book shelf that Ayni (roommate from the Marigny) gave me. I had been looking for a box spring and a desk for the past week. In my search, I came across a lamp I thought was really funky. A few days later, I found a desk & chair on craigslist and I picked up on Sunday as well. Even though I didn’t get it all set up and organized until today, it still felt nice to move in ready to make a place feel comfortable and warm.


The sublet is wonderful! I’m finally getting things put in their place. It’s minimal, but it looks so cute, and I’m loving it. 

These past two days have been pretty busy. It’s getting late, I should get to bed. Tomorrow I’ll take some pictures of the room for you to see. Good Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment