So You Think You Can Dance


Are you ever a little bummed when you miss one of your favorite TV shows? Sometimes I get really wound up about TV series that I like. I know, I know, such a silly thing to get bummed out about. Most shows I can get over not seeing, but ever since the first season, I’ve been hooked on So You Think You Can Dance. I think it’s because of how much I truly enjoy music and dance…I feel the artist’s passion and dedication to their craft.

My new place doesn’t have cable, or a TV for that matter, so I decided I was going to watch the show online (which I did last season). But for some reason, I couldn’t find a link that had the show in real time. Guess I’ll have to watch it in a couple of days. If any of you are fans out there, please don’t spoil the fun.

I’ve been nodding off at my desk for the last 20 minutes, so I’m going call it a night. I’ll leave you tonight with a few pics from last week's building efforts.

 

j

0 comments:

Post a Comment