My Own Set of Stairs


It was only 8:30 AM and I was already sweating like a pig.

I guessed right, we worked on stairs today (but I heard that tomorrow we're working on an interior). It was just Brian, Ray, and me today, so it was actually kind of nice. I was working on the stairs on the side of the house and they were in the front. First time I got to build alone, and I must say I truly enjoyed it.

So the weather didn’t exactly turn out the way it was predicted. It did not reach the triple digits here today…thank gosh…but it was close, at 96. I felt good today. I wasn’t too hot and I didn’t feel tired at all until 3:30 PM, right when it was time to clean up.

We haven’t been working with many other volunteers for the past two weeks. I’ve been to other sites and they have a handful of volunteers, not sure why we don’t. I’m guessing they figure we 3 are plenty to build stairs…now watch, when we do interiors tomorrow we will probably get some volunteers.

Am just getting home from the gym (a friend has been nice enough to allow me access to the gym at her apartment complex) and am going to bed.  I part with some pictures from today.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment